Sorry Quotes



      “Sorry" can not change the past but can change the future.” 
- Sladjana Savic


     “Would 'sorry' have made any difference? Does it ever? It's just a word. One word against a thousand actions.” 
- Sarah Ockler

      “Chocolate says "I'm sorry" so much better than words.” 
- Rachel Vincent

      “I am sorry for not being perfect and being able to break your fears. I am sorry for messing up And causing all your tears.”
- Anonymous

      “Oh I am sorry, I didn't realize that you are an expert on my life and how I should live it. Please continue while I take notes.”
- Anonymous

      “I am sorry I am not perfect, I am sorry for not making you happy, I am sorry for giving you stress, I am sorry for everything I cannot do right.”
- Anonymous

     “If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
Albert Einstein

      “Being sorry is the highest act of selfishness, seeing value only after discarding it.
Douglas Horton

      “When you realize you've made a mistake, make amends immediately.  It's easier to eat crow while it's still warm.”
- Dan Heist

        “Never ruin an apology with an excuse.”
- Kimberly Johnson

        “In some families, please is described as the magic word.  In our house, however, it was sorry.”
- Margaret Laurence

       “Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.
Martin Luther

       “I want to say to each of you, simply, and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behaviuor I engaged in.”
- Anonymous

        “An apology is the super glue of life.  It can repair just about anything.”
- Lynn Johnston

       “The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology.”
- Red Auerbach

        “Apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.“
- Margaret Lee Runbeck

        “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.”
- Paul Boese

       “The best kind of relationship in the world is one in which a sorry and a smile can make everything back to normal again.”
- Anonymous

      “Apologizing your partner even when you are right is one way of how to keep a good relationship and care for it”
- Anonymous

        “Sorry is hardest to say when it matters most.” 
- Ebehi Iyoha


       “Don't feel bad, I'm usually about to die.” 
- Rick Riordan

        “When you hold a grudge, you want someone else’s sorrow to reflect your level of hurt but the two rarely meet.” 
-  Steve Maraboli

       “I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.
Robin Williams

        “Don't feel sorry for no one if they dont feel sorry for you” 
- Christian O Ortiz

        “People who know that they are wrong and still don't feel sorry are those who never learn.” 
- Shreya Gupta

        “your words has no meaning cause you continue to do the same thing now sorry is a sorry word” 
- progress chisara

       “I was walking in the park and this guy waved at me. Then he said, 'I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else.' I said, 'I am.'
Demetri Martin

       “And I felt sorry, and I have felt bad about what happened.
Monica Lewinsky


       “Love means not ever having to say you're sorry.
Erich Segal


       “Saying, 'I'm sorry' is the same as saying, ' I apologize.' Except at a funeral.
Demetri Martin


       “A man is sorry to be honest for nothing.
Ovid

       “Sorry to interrupt myself, but it's the only way I stop talking.
Rush Limbaugh

       “My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry.
Bruce Willis


        “I’m sorry.’ The two most inadequate words in the English language.” 
- Beth Revis

       “Do not feel sorry for me if I am gone.
Arthur Ashe

        “I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it.
Erwin Schrodinger


       "Apologizing is like white-out. It covers up the mistake, but it never totally goes away."
- Anonymous

       “If I have any regrets, I could say that I’m sorry I wasn’t a better writer or a better singer.”
- Patti Smith

       “Being Politically Correct means always having to say you're sorry.
Charles Osgood


       “It's very hard for me to say I'm sorry... but I do.
Joe Nichols