Quotes about Best friend



     “A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be sitting next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'!”
― Kate Angell

     “That was what a best friend did: hold up a mirror and show you your heart.”
― Kristin Hannah

     “A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.”
- Anonymous.

     “Being soaked alone is cold. Being soaked with your best friend is an adventure.”
― Emily Wing Smith

      “A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.”
- Anonymous.

     “True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend”
― Faye Hall

     “Best friends are people you know you don’t need to talk to every single day. You don’t even need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it’s like you never stopped talking.”
- Anonymous

      “Best Friends can turn a horrible day, into one of the best days of your life.”
― Nathanael Richmond


      “Best friends: the ones you can only be mad at for so long because you have important things to tell them.”
- Anonymous.


     “We didn’t want to admit it then, but we were friends. Best friends.”
― Shannon Celebi


     “A best friend is someone who understand your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.”
- Anonymous.


     “A best friend is one who understands humour in your most weird jokes..”
― Himmilicious


      “Popular culture has made it okay to yell "I want a man!" from the rooftops, so why are we still embarrassed to say, "I want a best friend"?” 
- Anonymous.

    “One million memories Ten thousand inside jokes One hundred shared secrets One reason BEST FRIENDS”
― SB


       “That's the cool thing about having a best friend. They know what your pain feels like already, so you don't have to explain it.”
― Susane Colasanti

      “Ignorance is my new best friend!”
― Manasa Rao


      “I make love like a sandwich ate at my best friend. It’s only happened to me once, and I very nearly didn’t have to pay for it.
”
― Jarod Kintz, 


       “Being in love with your best friend is problematic.”
― J.M. Richards, 

      “Well, perhaps he's not my best friend, but I don't think he hates me anymore.”
― Mary Kirchoff
      “As much as I cared about him, I wasn’t a slave to fate. I could choose to ignore my feelings, strong as they were. It would be painful, but no more so than letting myself pine for my friend.” 
― J.M. Richards


      “A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, Lucky to have.”
― Me


      “Best friends are forever. That's why they're called BFFs.”
― Lauren Conrad, 

      “The real friend is perceptibly same, but probably different from the best friend”
― Anuj Somany


       “We share shit. We're soulmates. We don't keep secrets.”
― Elle Casey

      “The attitude you pose is greatly influenced by the links of friendships you bookmark. Good friends, good attitudes; best friends, best attitudes. Guess what for toxic friends...!”
― Israelmore Ayivor
      
      “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― A.A. Milne, 

       “Yeah, Yeah - I know I'm the most kick-ass best friend ever. But, did you tell Kai that if he breaks your heart I'll kick his ass?" - Jase”
― H.R. Willaston
  
       “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
― Albert Camus

      “That Yes, I know what you mean-that is the technical definition of Best Friend Forever.”
― J.J. Johnson


     “A best friend isn’t just someone who’s always there for you. It’s someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.”
- Anonymous.

      “Somewhere on this planet is your best friend. Find that person”
― Omar Kiam


       “My friends make me happy. They know just how to take any situation or any problem I’m having and turn it upside down.”
- Anonymous.
   
       “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."”
-  C.S. Lewis

      “A best friend won’t agree with you to make you happy. If anything, they’ll say what needs to be said, no matter if you want to hear it or not.”
- Anonymous.
 
      “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”
Helen Keller

      “Best friends are the people who make your problems their problems just so you don’t have to go through them alone.
- Anonymous.
  
      “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have onegood friend, you're more than lucky.”
- S.E. Hinton


      “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.”
- Anonymous.
 
       “Everyone has a gift for something, even if it is the gift of being a good friend.”
-Marian Anderson


      “She’s my best friend; if you break her heart, I’ll break your face.
- Anonymous.