Quotes about Appreciation



     “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” 
 Voltaire

     “By appreciation, we make excellence in others our own property.
 Voltaire


      “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
-Dalai Lama


     “Appreciation, not possession, makes a thing ours.” 
 Marty Rubin

      “Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.
-Alan Cohen

      “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
-John F. Kennedy


     “Next to excellence is the appreciation of it.
-     William Makepeace Thackeray

     “Appreciating someone is not that difficult. You just need to remember to express your appreciation when the opportunity arises. But how many of us remember to do so?”
- Anonymous

     “Hopeful thinking can get you out of your fear zone and into your appreciation zone.
-Martha Beck


     “We become wiser by adversity; prosperity destroys our appreciation of the right.”
- Anonymous

     “All charming people have something to conceal, usually their total dependence on the appreciation of others.
-Cyril Connolly

      “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.”
-Dalai Lama


      “Italian culture is so deeply soaked in an appreciation of the good things in life.
-Mariska Hargitay


      “I've really gained an appreciation for what coaches do since I returned to the NFL.
-Mike Singletary


       “Government workers often get a bad rap, but it's rare for them to receive much appreciation when government works”.
-Matthew Lesko


     “So I show appreciation for the little gifts that have been handed to me.
-Terrence Howard



     “When you meet people, show real appreciation, then genuine curiosity.
-Martha Beck


     “As an alcoholic, you have no appreciation for your wife or your children's feelings, but I'm making up for that now. I'm winning my children's trust back.”
-Maurice Gibb

     “When you don't come from struggle, gaining appreciation is a quality that's difficult to come by.
- Shania Twain

     “I've had a very good career and I'm grateful that the public has had some level of acceptance and appreciation of my work.
-Ben Stiller

      “Much as I resented having to grow up in Des Moines, it gave me a real appreciation for every place in the world that's not Des Moines.
-Bill Bryson


      “It's easy to not feel misplaced if this tidal wave of appreciation is coming your way.
-Christoph Waltz


      “What we all have in common is an appreciation of kindness and compassion; all the religions have this. We all lean towards love.
-Richard Gere


      “One of the things that we hope to do with 'Pitchmen' is to give people an appreciation of what we do.
-Billy Mays


    “If you take my performance or my understanding of the role and my appreciation for story and then dress it in CGI, that I guess becomes an action film.
-Vin Diesel

    “The theater was my first training ground. It taught me discipline, dedication and appreciation of hard work.
-Ben Vereen


    “If we want our children to value education, then we must show our appreciation for knowledge.
-Brad Sherman

    “I had a connoisseur's... appreciation of fear.
-Peter Straub


    “When everything else physical and mental seems to diminish, the appreciation of beauty is on the increase.
-Bernard Berenson

     “There is really a whole new appreciation when you leave and then come back.
-Hunter Tylo


    “I definitely have an appreciation for fashion.
-Mia Wasikowska


     “I know gymnastics. It's always been a subjective appreciation.
-Bela Karolyi


     “I've learned that universal acceptance and appreciation is just an unrealistic goal.
-Dan Brown


     “People need appreciation from more persons than they need love from one person.” 
 Amit Kalantri

      “Politicians need a film appreciation course.
-Anurag Kashyap


     “Kids in general make things fresh and alive and they have this great appreciation for, Holy mackerel, we're making a movie!
-James L. Brooks

      “Every women deserves a man who respects her and every man deserves a women who appreciates his efforts.”
- Anonymous.

     “I have just enough public appreciation to make me happy.
-Jonathan Pryce


      “I can only show you something real, I can't make you appreciate it.”
 -Mario Tomasello quotes

     “Poetical appreciation is only newly bursting on me.
-Isaac Rosenberg