Missing Quotes



      “Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.
- Anonymous

       “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
- Kay Knudsen

       “Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too “
- Anonymous

       “I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with.
- Anonymous

       “You may not be here with me but thoughts of you are always in my heart……..I miss you.
- Anonymous

      “We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.”
Mother Teresa

       “You don't want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That's what I'm missing right now.
Rihanna


      “When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I'm falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.
Taylor Swift 

      “In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.
Friedrich Nietzsche


       “Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.
- Anonymous

       “A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you.
- Beth Obedoza

        “I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.
- Juanita

      “Sometimes a simple ‘I miss you’ changes everything.
- Anonymous

       “I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! I Miss You!
- Anonymous

      “I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! I Miss You!
- Anonymous

       “Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.”
- Lamartine

       “Missing someone, they say, is self-centered.
I self-center you more than ever.” 
- Saša Stanišić

      “If you think something is missing in your life, it is probably YOU...” 
- Robert Holden


      “Beware of missing chances; otherwise it may be altogether too late some day.
Franz Liszt


       “I missed her, deeply, painfully. But life goes on.” 
- Neil Gaiman


     “I missed her, deeply, painfully. But life goes on.” 
- Neil Gaiman

       “I miss you every second of every minute, every minute of every hour, every hour of everyday.” 
- Shanece

      " I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you."
- Anonymous


         " Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too."
- Anonymous

        " You know how you don't want to miss them, but you want them to miss you?"
- Summerland

        “I'm aware of what's missing from my life.
Ang Lee



        " For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

       " If you think missing me is hard, then you should try missing you."

       “When you were riding on the crest of a wave, youwere most likely to be missing out on something.
-Knute Rockne

       “I'm always consciously trying to make what I feel is missing.
Pharrell Williams


      “That's what we're missing. We're missing argument. We're missing debate. We're missing colloquy. We're missing all sorts of things. Instead, we're accepting.”
Studs Terkel
 “I like missing someone and being missed; I like looking forward to seeing him again. I like getting emails and texts with lots of xxx's.”
Deborah Moggach

      “I miss him so badly it hurts.” 
- Suzanne Collins

      "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."
- American Proverb

       “It is loneliness that makes the loudest noise.  This is true of men as of dogs.”
- Eric Hoffer

       “Cause I love you and I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you.
- Anonymous

       “I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have; I miss you.
- Kong Moua

       “When I see your smile, and I know it’s not for me, that’s when I’ll miss you.
- Anonymous


       “A day without you is like a day without sunshine… I miss you…
- Anonymous

       “I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.”
- Taylor Swift