Funny quotes

funny quotes

    “People say you can't live without love. I think Oxygen is more important”
- Anonymous.


    “A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- Lana Turner

    “A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know.”
-Laurence J. Peter

    “Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
- Oscar wilde

    “When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.
- Bob Monkhouse
     “I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.
- Elayne Boosler

    “First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me.
- Steve Martin
     My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.
- Dave Barry

     “I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.”
-A. Whitney Brown 


     “Life is like a luscious chocolate cake. Unfortunately, most of us are diabetic.”
- Anonymous.

    “Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.”
- Mark Twain


    “Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.”
- Jim Carrey


    “I found there was only one way to look thin: hang out with fat people.”
- Rodney Dangerfield


    “There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.”
- Chris Rock

    “The first time I sang in the church choir; two hundred people changed their religion.”
- Fred Allen

    “Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
-Greg King

    “By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
-Socrates

   “I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
-Emo Philips

    “God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends.
-Ethel Mumford

    “A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, “At my age, I don’t even buy green bananas.”
-Claude Pepper

    “The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.
-Al Mcguire

   “Men marry because they are tired, women because they are curious; both are disappointed.”
-Oscar Wilde 

    “They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.”
- Clint Eastwood


    “Never have more children than you have car windows.”
- Erma Bombeck


    “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.”
- Walt Disney


   “Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who would want to live in an institution?”
- H. L. Mencken


    “Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.”
- Brooke Shields
    Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 telling them to sit down and shut-up.
- Anonymous.
    
    “America is a country where half the money is spent buying food, and the other half is spent trying to lose weight.
-Anonymous

   “My life needs editing.
- Mort Sahl

    “Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
-Miles Kington

    “I don't believe in the after life, although I am bringing a change of underwear.”
- Woody Allen

    “God Made Man, Man Made Money, Money Made Man Mad.”

- Anonymous.


    “I was asked to name all the presidents. I thought they already had names.
 - Demitri Martin

    “I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something's wrong with me.”
- Elayne Boosler

    “Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.
-John Wilmot

    “I don't think anyone should write their autobiography until after they're dead.”
- Samuel Goldwyn


    “Retirement at sixty-five is ridiculous. When I was sixty-five I still had pimples.”
- George Burns


    “I was sleeping the other night, alone, thanks to the exterminator.”
- Emo Philips


    “I don't have a bank account because I don't know my mother's maiden name.”
- Paula Poundstone