I love you Quotes



      “Do I love you because you’re beautiful, or are you beautiful because I love you?”
- Richard Rodgers

       “Never underestimate the power of the words 'I love you' or the comfort of a simple hug. Grow your love daily.” 
Elizabeth Bourgeret

       “No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”
- C.J. Redwine

       “Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.”
- Erich Fromm

       “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
- Beth Revis
       “It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.”
- David Levithan

       “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”
- Rae Carson

     “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.”
- Samuel Lover


       “What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.”
- Anonymous

       “I didn’t say one word to her the whole night. No, I said three words: I love you. She only said one word: Goodbye. 
Jarod Kintz

         “To say 'I love you' one must first be able to say the 'I.'
Ayn Rand

      “Hello, I love you. Won’t you tell me your name? Hello, I love you. Let me jump in your game.“
- The Doors

       “The truth is I love you but you reject my love. You would rather be right than loved.” 
E'yen A. Gardner

       “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”
- Rae Carson

       “I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.
Pietro Aretino

      “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.”
- Max Muller

       “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
- Kami Garcia

       “I am catastrophically in love with you.”
- Cassandra Clare

       “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
- Sarah Dessen

       “When someone says i love you watch their actions more than their words.”
- Anonymous


     “When you say 'I love you', you are making a promise with someone else's heart. Try to honor it.”
- Anonymous

       “Love is not about how much you say 'I love you', but how much you can prove that it's true love.”
- Anonymous

       “Never pass up the chance to say “I love you”, because tomorrow isn't promised.”
- Anonymous


        “I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you”
- Anonymous

       “My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry.”
- Bruce Willis

       “The regret of my life is that I have not said 'I love you' often enough.
Yoko Ono


       “It's very difficult for me to say 'I love you' but to sing 'I love you' for me is easier.
Neil Diamond

       “I love you if you love me.
Roberto Cavalli



       “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

       “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.”
- Cassandra Clare

      “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
- Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

       “You are like nobody since I love you.”
- Pablo Neruda

       “I Love You. That’s my secret. No hearts, no pretty drawings. No poems or cryptic messages… I Love You.”
- Nikhil Saluja

       “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
- A. A. Milne

        “I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.”
- Nicholas Sparks

        “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
- Albert Einstein

       “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.”
- Ben Folds

      “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.”
- Ursula K. Le Guin

        “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.”
- Pablo Picasso

        “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”
- Roy Croft