Broken heart Quotes



      “A broken heart bleeds tears.” 
- Steve Maraboli

     “For my part, I prefer my heart to be broken. It is so lovely, dawn-kaleidoscopic within the crack.” 
- D.H. Lawrence

      " Missing you isn't the hard part, knowing I once had you is what breaks my heart."- Anonymous

      “Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars.”
- Violeta Parra

       " I would like to stay a secret, like walking in the dark, if no one knows you, no one cares and no one breaks your heart."- Anonymous

      “I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.”
- Anonymous

     “She says she's OK. She says she is fine. but underneath that smile is a broken heart”
- Anonymous


      “Broken heart will turn into a stronger one within hope.” 
- Toba Beta

     “Heaven doesn't ignore cries of a broken heart.” 
-Toba Beta

      " God is closest to those with broken hearts."
-Jewish Saying


     " When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal."- Anonymous

     " You don't die from a broken heart.. you only wish you did."- Anonymous

     " God can heal a broken heart, but you have to give Him all the pieces."- Anonymous

      " Hearts will never be made practical until they are made unbreakable."
- Tin Woodsman



     " Why must a heart break? Why must a tear drop? ....and why did I forget where I was going with this quote?"- Anonymous

     " I wonder, when you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit?"- Anonymous

     " If the government could tax broken hearts, there would be no deficit."- Anonymous

      “I'm really a very happy, contented little person in spite of my broken heart.” 
- L.M. Montgomery

     “You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel.”
- Anonymous

     " A final comfort that is small, but not cold: The heart is the only broken instrument that works."
-T.E. Kalem


      "Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts."- Anonymous

      “Sometimes, the only soul that can mend a broken heart is the one that broke it. For they are the ones holding all the pieces.” 
- Patti Roberts

      “She went around with a broken heart, and she wasn't sure who'd broken it. She thought it was herself, mostly.” 
-Ann Brashares

      “Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities.” 
-Patti Roberts

       “The cure for a broken heart is simple, my lady. A hot bath and a good night's sleep.” 
- Margaret George

     “There is always love, hope and life after a broken heart.” 
-Jelord Klinn Cabresos

     “Only God can mend a broken heart.” 
-Kevin Walker

      “Even a massive erudition could never heal a broken heart.” 
-Jelord Klinn Cabresos

     "Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."- Anonymous

      “All the times are best whenever you are with me.” 
-pavankumar nagaraj

      " Love can heal a broken heart."- Anonymous

      “Look in my eyes and you will find me, but look in my heart and you will find you.”
- Anonymous

     "A broken hand works, but not a broken heart."
-Persian Proverb

     “You don't die from a broken heart.. you only wish you did. “
- Anonymous

       “My heart is ripped open, shredded, leaking blood. I can't let him leave like this. We've been through to much to turn into strangers.” 
-Marie Lu

     “Being with you today is worth all the broken hearts of yesterday.” 
- Steve Maraboli 

       “A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along.” 
-J.S.B. Morse

        “There is no better place to heal a broken heart than on the back of a horse.” 
-Missy Lyons

        “Never underestimate the grace of bouncing back from a fallen heart.” 
-Angelica Hopes

       “The heart is the only broken instrument that works.”
-T.E. Kalem