Quotes about friendship



   “If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world”
― Abraham lincoln

   “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
― Albert Camus

   “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”
― Bernard Meltzer

    “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
― Elbert Hubbard

    “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."”
-  C.S. Lewis,

    “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain
   
     “The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.”
― Aristotle
    
   “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
― Linda Grayson

   “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.”
― Sarah Dessen, 

   “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”
― Helen Keller
    
    “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” 
- C.S. Lewis, 

    “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.”
- Aristotle
     
     “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.”
― Muhammad Ali

“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?”
― Abraham Lincoln

   “The capacity for friendship is God's way of apologizing for our families.”
― Jay McInerney, 

   “If you have good friends, no matter how much life is sucking , they can make you laugh.”
― P.C. Cast

   “Words are easy, like the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find.”
― William Shakespeare

  “There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature.”
― P.G. Wodehouse

   “Friendship is everything. Friendship is more than talent. It is more than the government. It is almost the equal of family.- Don Corleone”
― Mario Puzo, 

   “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have onegood friend, you're more than lucky.”
― S.E. Hinton


    “It is easy enough to be friendly to one's friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

   "The language of friendship is not words but meanings."
– Henry David Thoreau

   “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together”
– Woodrow T. Wilson

    “A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after tellin”
– Arthur Brisbane

  “ My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” 
– Henry Ford

 “ Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.”
 – Friedrich Nietzsche

   “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me   does not consult his calendar.”
– Robert Brault

    “Friends are the family you choose “
– Jess C. Scott
  
    “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” 
– Dale Carnegie

“True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.”
― Charles Caleb Colton

   “However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship.”
― Albert Einstein

   “A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.”
― Lois Wyse

   “I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.”
― Plutarch

   “Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks”
― Waqar Ahmed

   “When friendships are real, they are not glass threads or frost work, but the solidest things we can know.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

  “Everyone has a gift for something, even if it is the gift of being a good friend.”
― Marian Anderson

   “He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere. ”
― Ali Bin Abi Thalib

   “True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.”
― Nicole Richie

   “A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.”
― Frank Crane

      “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― A.A. Milne,