Farewell Quotes



       “Farewell is a beautiful and a soft word and yet it is a horrible and a heavy thing too!” 
- Mehmet Murat ildan

      “I'll never see them again. I know that. And they know that. And knowing this, we say farewell.” 
- Haruki Murakami

      “Goodbyes are not forever.Goodbyes are not the end.They simply mean I'll miss you,Until we meet again!”
- Anonymous.

     “A goodbye isn't painful unless you're never going to say hello again.”
- Anonymous.

       “You're searching...For things that don't exist; I mean beginnings.Ends and beginnings - there are no such things.There are only middles.
- Robert Frost

      “Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again.”
- William Shakespeare

      “It always is harder to be left behind than to be the one to go...” 
- Brock Thoene

     “Farewell, dearest friend, never to see one another any more till at the right hand of Christ.
Donald Cargill

      “It was pleasure schooling with you and your kindness will always rekindle our love goodbye.”
- Anonymous.

      “I will cherish the beautiful moments I have spend with you”
- Anonymous.


      “A painful moment has come ready to wave you goodbye.”
- Anonymous.

      “Beautiful memories will always remain stamped into my heart”
- Anonymous.

    “Good luck you will be missed by many”
- Anonymous.

      “Wishing you happy moments until we meet again.”
- Anonymous.

      “You are gone but not forgotten treasure every single minute we had fun with you.”
- Anonymous.

      “Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.”
- Anonymous.

      “Man's feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.”
 -Jean Paul Richter

       “Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again.”
- William Shakespeare

      “One kind kiss before we part, Drop a tear, and bid adieu; Though we sever, my fond heart Till we meet shall pant for you.”
- Robert Dodsley

        “Farewell, dearest friend, never to see one another any more till at the right hand of Christ.”
 - Donald Cargill


       “Farewell has a sweet sound of reluctance. Good-by is short and final, a word with teeth sharp to bite through the string that ties past to the future.” 
-John Steinbeck

      “You could say anything you wanted to someone you thought you were never going to see again.” 
- Cassandra Clare

      “Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.”
- Flavia Weedn

      “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
- Carol Sobieski

      “The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.
Jimi Hendrix



       “It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.
Ernie Harwell


       “That money talks, I'll not deny, I heard it once: It said, 'Goodbye'.
Richard Armour


      “I have had a happy life and thank the Lord. Goodbye and may God bless all!
Christopher McCandless

       “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.” 
- J.M. Barrie

       “Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be.” 
- Walt Disney

       “I wonder how you say goodbye to someone forever?” 
- Ann M.Martin

     “When I go to a party, nobody says hello. But when I leave, everybody says goodbye.
George Gobel


       “My breaking heart and I agree, that you and I could never be, so with my best...my very best, I set you free” 
- Rachel Yamagata


       “Love me, even if it’s a lie. Leave me yet never say goodbye.” 
- Faraaz Kazi

       “Painful though parting be, I bow to you as I see you off to distant clouds.”
 - Emperor Saga

      “We only part to meet again.“
 -John Gay

      “Man's feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.”
- Jean Paul Richter

       “Gone - flitted away,Taken the stars from the night and the sunFrom the day!Gone, and a cloud in my heart.”
- Alfred Tennyson


       “There's nothing more difficult than saying goodbye to a house where you've suffered.” 
- Vasily Grossman

       “When I leave, I won’t tell you goodbye—but only because I’m taking you with me. 
- Jarod Kintz