Goodnight Quotes



      “Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.
William Shakespeare

       “One day I shall rule the World until then, I am going to bed. Good Night”
- Anonymous


       “Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night.
A. J. McLean


       “I just want to say, good night, sweet prince, may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
Harry Dean Stanton

       “Do not go gently into that good night but rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Dylan Thomas


      “My idea of a good night has always been having a lovely meal and a proper conversation.
Kirsty Gallacher

       “There is only one thing people like that is good for them; a good night's sleep.
E. W. Howe

       “Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.”
- Anonymous

      “I believe the greatest asset a head of state can have is the ability to get a good night's sleep.
Harold Wilson

       “Before going to sleep every night forgive everyone and sleep with a clean heart
- Anonymous

       “A good night's sleep is always the best way to wake up and go to work.
Chanel Iman


       “stars light stars bright, u r the only star I see tonight, I wish I might be there guarding your dreams tonight.”
- Anonymous

      “I was walking along and this chair came flying past me, and another, and another, and I thought, man, is this gonna be a good night.
Liam Gallagher

       “Touch your heart, close ur eyes. Make a wish, say goodnight. Sky so wide, stars so bright, off the lights, sleep so tight.”
- Anonymous

       “Sleeping : A cure to forget about pain, problems, stress, everything for a while.have a good night”
- Anonymous
 “I wish moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right. Whenever U go to switch off the light, Remeber that I'm wishing U ...Good Night!”
- Anonymous

       “A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like you making my everyday seems so great. Good night and sweet dreams.”
- Anonymous

       “You are the first thought of every morning, the best thought of each day and the last thought of every night. Good Night”
- Anonymous

      “Tonight I’m going to sleep earlier because I want to see you in my dream very early. Good Night”
- Anonymous

      “You make my day special now please make my night remember able by coming to my dreams. GoodNight”
- Anonymous


       “I think if you have a good night's sleep, you can take on the world.
Tamsin Egerton

       “I wish that God would hold you tight. I hope that angels would keep you in sight. Now just to make sure you feel all right, I’m gonna blow you a sweet goodnight”
- Anonymous

       “I wish I could be there to hold u tight, instead of saying this loving GOOD NIGHT.”
- Anonymous

      “Good Night all, May the words of God dance in your ears and bring Joy to your hearts as you sleep tonight!”
- Anonymous

       “Night brings our troubles to the light, rather than banishes them.”
- Anonymous

      “On a good night, I get underwear, bras, and hotel-room keys thrown onstage... You start to think that you're Tom Jones.
Keanu Reeves

       “Some nights are made for torture, or reflection, or the savoring of loneliness.” 
- Poppy Z. Brite

       “During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.”
- Anonymous

       “Sweetheart, if im going down, were going down together. Goodnight.”
- Anonymous


       “The day is done, The moon has replaced the sun, I guess that’s my clue, to say Good night to you.
- Anonymous

       “The darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is God!” 
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky

       “The only person worth losing sleep over is the one you cant sleep without. Good night Sweetheart I love you more everyday.”
- Anonymous

      “Kiss me goodnight and love me forever!”
- Anonymous

        “Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.” 
Mahatma Gandhi

       “One day I wish my dream would come true And I’d wake up next to you. Till then Good Night!
- Anonymous

       “Well I’m heading off. Good night all where it is night, and morning to all those where it’s morning.”
- Anonymous
       “God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU ! Love you and good night”
- Anonymous

       “Touch your heart, close ur eyes. Make a wish, say goodnight. Sky so wide, stars so bright, off the lights, sleep so tight.”
- Anonymous
       “I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! So I’ll think about you as I turn in for the night. Good Night!”
- Anonymous

       “I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night.”
- Anonymous