Moving on Quotes



     “I can enjoy anywhere, and I can leave it. Life is about moving on.
- Waris Dirie


     “Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.
- Dave Mustaine


     “Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.
- Denis Waitley


     “Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.
- Sai Baba

     “To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on.
- Dave Pelzer

     “Life goes on, and I'm moving on to the next thing, but I hope the soaps that are still running will thrive. They have millions of loyal viewers.
- Susan Lucci

     “It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.
- Theodore Roosevelt


     “I've been burdened with blame trapped in the past for too long, I'm moving on”
- Rascal Flatts


     “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
- Hubert H. Humphrey


      “Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste ofenergy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.”
-Katherine Mansfield

     “Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and repeat to yourself, the most comforting words of all; this, too, shall pass.
- Ann Landers


     “Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.”
― Justin Timberlake


     “I've been heartbroken. I've broken hearts. That's part of life, and its part of figuring out who you are so you can find the right partner.
- Heidi Klum


     “A very wise man once told me that you can't look back-you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future.”
- Jodi Picoult 

     “The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.
- Ulysses S. Grant

     “Loss alone is but the wounding of a heart; it is memory that makes it our ruin.”
- Brian Ruckley

     “You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.
- Mary Pickford

     “Don't go through life; grow through life.”
― Eric Butterworth


      “The goal of spiritual practice is full recovery, and the only thing you need to recover from is a fractured sense of self.
- Marianne Williamson


     “It's me. I chose this. I chose all of this — this rock has been waiting for me my entire life. I’ve been moving towards it my whole life.”
- Aron Ralston


     “Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it's something that it doesn't get a day off.
- Demi Lovato
 

     “Not watching the path where his legs took him, he walked on because he knew he had to walk ahead, leaving his past behind.”
― Faraaz Kazi

     “I don't live in the past at all; I'm always wanting to do something new. I make a point of constantly trying to forget and get things out of my mind.
- Brian Eno

     “Don't tie your heart to a person that has nothing left to offer you. Let it go. It might hurt for a while, but when you get over it, you'll see that its better.”
― Orebela Gbenga

     “The heart will break, but broken live on.
- Lord Byron


      “Don't doubt yourself, that's what haters are for.”
― Turcois Ominek


     “I think a spiritual journey is not so much a journey of discovery. It's a journey of recovery. It's a journey of uncovering your own inner nature. It's already there.
- Billy Corgan

     “Rehashing the past wouldn't change anything. Time to move forward.”
- Zena Wynn

      “Healing yourself is connected with healing others.
- Yoko Ono


      “You think it's so great to die and make everyone cry and carry on. Well it ain't.”
― Katherine Paterson 

     “What surrounds us we endure better for giving it a name - and moving on.
- Emile M. Cioran


     “One day they'll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.”
- Turcois Ominek

     “When you start using senses you've neglected, your reward is to see the world with completely fresh eyes.
- Barbara Sher


      “The past does not define me, it ignites me. The past is not a piece of me, it has placed me.”
- Ricky Maye 

      “I've always believed that if you don't stay moving, they will throw dirt on you.
- Paul Anka


     “I think that the main thing that you can learn from watching 'The Spectacular Now' is just learning about growing up and moving on.
- Kaitlyn Dever

     “I actually think sadness and darkness can be very beautiful and healing.
- Duncan Sheik


     “Kubrick's vision seemed to be that humans are doomed, whereas Clarke's is that humans are moving on to a better stage of evolution.
- Marvin Minsky

     “Part of growing up is just taking what you learn from that and moving on and not taking it to heart.
- Beverley Mitchell

     “I can see that if this was an album done 10 or 15 years ago we could see we were moving on to some place else.
- Wayne Coyne