Cute Quotes



     “don't wait for the perfect moment take the moment and make it perfect.”
 - Anonymous

      “A real girl isn't perfect and a perfect girl isn't real.” 
Harry Styles

     “The sweetest things you can do for a girl are the little things that let her know that she's on your heart and on your mind.
 - Anonymous

       “beauty is not having beautiful face it's about having a beautiful mind a good heart and a kind soul”
 - Anonymous

      “You're not perfect at all and that's what makes you perfect to me.”
 - Anonymous

      “There's this person person who has my heart, the person who I'll love forever even when we're miles apart.”
 - Anonymous

       “The fish said : "I can't see my tears because i'm in the water." The waters said.”
 - Anonymous

      “If you find yourself inlove with someone who doesn't love you, be gentle with yourself, nothing's wrong with you.”
 - Anonymous

       “I want a cute, long relationship where everyone is like damn they're still together?”
 - Anonymous

      “I don't think you can define love.” 
Harry Styles

      “Someone has stolen my heart and you are the highest on my list of suspects”
 - Anonymous

       “No matter how far we go, our hearts will always stay closest to each other.”
 - Anonymous

       “Love is a shy smile. A sweet hello... A soft caress... Love is two hands entwined... A lingering kiss. A swelling of the heart.”
 - Anonymous

       “Every girl deserves a guy who can make her smile even when she doesn't want to.”
 - Anonymous

       “I want to kiss you at 11:59 new years eve and again at 12:01 on New Years Day because then it would be the best end and start to my year.
 - Anonymous

      “To the world, you may be one person, but to a person you may be the world
 - Anonymous

      “I don't want someone who promises me the world, I want someone to sit on the porch with me and watch it go by as we grow old together.
 - Anonymous

       “I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”
 ¬ Roy

      “Life is the flower for which love is the honey”
 - Anonymous

       “If the person u are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his eat.
 - Anonymous


        “The happiest of people don't necessarily hav the best of everything. They just make the most of everything,that comes along their way.
 - Anonymous

      “Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream”
- Anonymous 

       “love is the irresistable desire to be irresistably desired
 - Anonymous

       “obstacles are only seen when you get your eyes of the prize.
 - Anonymous

       “Love can sometimes be magic but sometimes magic is just an illusion
 - Anonymous

       “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
 - Anonymous

       “anyone can catch your eye, but, not everyone can catch your heart 
 - Anonymous


      “every moment i spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true.”
 - Anonymous

       “Thinking of you keeps me awake, dreaming of you keep me asleep, being with you keeps me alive.
 - Anonymous


      “You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you.
 - Anonymous

       “The you wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when you get it because anything worth having is definitely worth waiting.
 - Anonymous

       “I can't do anything but smile when I'm with you, thanks for always making me feel happy
 - Anonymous

      “Everyday, I fight back the urge to text you or call you, telling myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would
 - Anonymous

      “Do what you love, Love what you do
 - Anonymous

       “Sometimes, I can't stop thinking about you, but other times I wonder why I even waste my time
 - Anonymous

       “Sometimes all you need is a hug from the right person and all your stress will melt away
 - Anonymous

       “Remembering is easy for those who have memory, forgeting is hard for those who have heart
 - Anonymous


       “Sometimes I wonder, do you miss me like I miss you
 - Anonymous

      “Don't be afraid to give someone your heart because it's the best feeling when you get theirs in return
 - Anonymous

      “Life is not worth living without you
 - Anonymous