Birthday Quotes



     “Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.
- Sammy Hagar


     “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
- Voltaire


     “I jumped out of an airplane on my 34th birthday because I promised myself I would. I have an interest in confronting my fears.
- Michael Trucco

     “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.
- George Harrison


       “I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing 'Happy Birthday.'
- Steven Wright

     “The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.
- Paris Hilton


      “For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out.
- Steven Wright

      “You know you're getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It's like, 'See if you can blow this out.'
- Jerry Seinfeld

      “The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
- Brian Tracy

      “How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
- Satchel Paige

    “It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me.”
- Ellen Glasgow

     “There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know.”
- Lewis Carroll

     “The return of my birthday, if I remember it, fills me with thoughts which it seems to be the general care of humanity to escape.
- Samuel Johnson

     “The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.
- E. Joseph Cossman


     “I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too.
- Liv Tyler

    “When I was little I thought, isn't it nice that everybody celebrates on my birthday? Because it's July 4th.
- Gloria Stuart

     “To me - old age is always ten years older than I am.
- Bernard Baruch


     “Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same.
- Audrey Hepburn

     “My biggest hero, Gregory Peck, was my birthday present on April 14, 1973. I just sat and stared at him.
- Loretta Lynn

     “I'm not a big birthday guy; I never have been.
- Lewis Black



     “I have 'Happy Birthday' in multiple languages on my iPod - I like to play it at company birthday parties.
- Yigal Azrouel


    “I hate birthdays. I thought that I only hated my own birthday, and then I realized that I hate my children's birthdays too.
- Samantha Bee

     “With a recent birthday, I've been acting now for twenty years.
- Thayer David


     “You take away all the other luxuries in life, and if you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most special gift: happiness.
- Brad Garrett

     “My brother got a .22 for his 12th birthday; I got a .22. He got a hunting knife; I got a hunting knife.
- Stephanie Cutter

      “On my birthday, I was in Milan for the collections.
- Eva Herzigova


     “On my 14th birthday, my grandfather and my grandmother gave me the best birthday present ever: a drafting table that I have worked on ever since.”
- Jarrett J. Krosoczka

      “Every five years, I like to do a big birthday party. I had my 45th birthday with 75 friends in Marrakesh, Morocco.
- Chip Conley

     “One I built when I was a kid, and it was a real miniature of Disneyland. I fell in love with the park when I went there with my parents on my 12th birthday.”
- Bobby Sherman
     “On a royal birthday every house must fly a flag, or the owner would be dragged to a police station and be fined twenty-five rubles.”
- Mary Antin
     “My birthday is Feb. 11, and I'm both excited and not excited by it. You'll never be 15 again, and you really, really need to savor every day like it's your last.”
- Q'orianka Kilcher

      “I always wanted to shave. It is a very natural process. For my birthday I got a lot of shaving stuff.
- Chaz Bono

       “I love having my birthday at Australia Zoo.
- Bindi Irwin


     “My mother still sends a cake to the office for my birthday.
- David Ulevitch


     “There weren't any astronauts until I was about 10. Yuri Gagarin went into space right around my 10th birthday.
- John L. Phillips

     “I have angel wings and a halo on my wrist, which I got done on my 30th birthday in memory of my brother.
- Sheridan Smith

      “I've looked after my money. As I started working around my third birthday, my first check went straight to the bank.
- Samantha Barks
     “I celebrated my 18th birthday in Japan, which was quite memorable; I was quite fascinated by the different traditions and the culture; it was so completely different to Australian culture.”
-Miranda Kerr

     “Brilliantly lit from stem to stern, she looked like a sagging birthday cake.
- Walter Lord


      “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
- Oprah Winfrey