Girlfriend Quotes



       “A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!
- Anonymous.

       “You should never underestimate the power of your girlfriend. She has the ability to make anything your fault.
- Anonymous.

       “Because I have a girlfriend, I try and take the straight and narrow path, which is good because it prevents VD.” 
- Joe Rogan

       “There's only two people in your life you should lie to... the police and your girlfriend.
Jack Nicholson

       “Personally, I don't like a girlfriend to have a husband. If she'll fool her husband, I figure she'll fool me.
Orson Welles

       “If you have a girlfriend and still can’t get laid; you better get a boyfriend” 
- M.F. Moonzajer

       “Well, a girlfriend once told me never to fight with anybody you don't love.
Jack Nicholson

       “I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that.
Mitch Hedberg

       “Never laugh at your girlfriend's choices. You are one of them.
- Anonymous.

       “Don't hate me because I'm handsome, hate me because your girlfriend thinks I am.
- Anonymous.

       “Thanks to arranged marriages: There are countless women who have never been their husband's girlfriend.” 
- Mokokoma Mokhonoana

       “Seeing your ex with someone uglier than you. Awesome.
- Anonymous.

       “When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, 'Did you sleep good?' I said 'No, I made a few mistakes.'
Steven Wright

        “My girlfriend told me to go out and get something that makes her look sexy...so I came back drunk.
- Anonymous.

      “If your best friend has stolen your girlfriend, it does become life and death.
Ben Kingsley

      “My girlfriend has crabs, I bought her fishnet stockings.
Jay London

        “I don't date my girlfriend because she's a model. I date her because I love her.
Adam Levine


       “My girlfriend has been the ice.
Apolo Ohno


      
       “The Girlfriend Experience' was definitely the break-out. When it came out, I started getting other opportunities.
Sasha Grey

        “When you have a Thai girlfriend you never lose her - you just sometimes lose your place in the queue” 
- Warren Olson


        “Algebra is my favorite subject...because you can replace my X without asking me Y.
- Anonymous.

      “When I have a girlfriend, I feel caged in, I don't know why.
Scott Baio

      “When I was twenty-two it was a lot harder to get hurt by women. It was easier for me to, you know, cheat on a girlfriend. I can't lie like that anymore.
Matt Dillon

        “I don't think I was fully satisfied acting. You know, the girlfriend role or the best friend role, and that wasn't enough for me.
Joey Lauren Adams

       “Leaving America is like losing twenty pounds and finding a new girlfriend.
Phil Ochs



      “Dude, your girlfriend is so far past high maintenance even the janitor quit.” 
- Samantha Young

       “I'm not a jealous person. I'm just a girl that would love to punch every other girl in the face that gives you a second look.
- Anonymous.

        “Don't hate me because I'm handsome, hate me because your girlfriend thinks I am.
- Anonymous.

       “Once a cheater is always a cheater he/she will never change it is best to move on and never look back!
- Anonymous.

       “My career is my girlfriend.
Aaron Carter



       “You should never underestimate the power of your girlfriend. She has the ability to make anything your fault.
- Anonymous.


       “When my girlfriend and I talk about being happy, I'll get choked up, which I think is the greatest gift you can give a girlfriend.
Seth Meyers

       “So many girls and guys want to find a girlfriend and settle down. But it's fun to be single.
Brody Jenner

        “Dear
 Ex ; you are the reason why I know I deserve so much better.
- Anonymous.

        “I
 want to be the girl who makes your bad days better, and the one that makes you say, 'My life has changed since I met her.”
- Anonymous.

      “I love my girlfriend to bits. I'd never do anything to hurt her.
Charlie Simpson


      “My high school girlfriend would ask if I finally learned how to unbutton the back of a sweater!
Breckin Meyer

       “I'm married to football, baseball is my girlfriend.
Deion Sanders


        “My girlfriend doesn't think I'm funny at all.
Robbie Amell


       “My girlfriend claims that her last boyfriend was a better kisser than me and I have to admit, he is pretty good.
Dwight York