Break Up Quotes



   “I love you for who you are, not who the world thinks you should be.
-Anonymous


   “I never hate you for not loving me anymore but I hate myself for still loving you
Anonymous

   “Being with no one is better than being with the wrong one.
-Anonymous


   “I never stopped loving, I just stopped showing it.
-Anonymous


     “At some point of your life, you will become aware that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
-Anonymous

   “Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
Anonymous

   “You cannot fly with broken wings and you cannot love with broken heart
Anonymous


    “One of the ugliest sights in the world is to see the one you love happy with someone else.
-Anonymous

    “Why Am I so scared of losing you when you are not even mine?
-Anonymous


   “Erasing yourself from somebody’s life is not as simple as walking out the door.
-Anonymous


    “Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew
-Anonymous


   “Families break up when people take hints you don’t intend and miss hints you do intend.
- Robert Frost

   “The love that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned
- William Somerset Maugham


   “Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.
-Anonymous


    “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.
-Anonymous


   “Giving up doesn’t mean you are weak! It only means that, you are strong enough to let go.
-Anonymous

   “I love myself and like to be with myself, at least it does not let me get hurt.
-Anonymous


   “If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
-Anonymous


    “Stood there and watched you walk away From everything we had. But I still mean every word I said to you.
-Anonymous

   “You can not appreciate the right one unless you meet some wrong ones.
-Anonymous


    “The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren’t worth the truth.
-Anonymous

    “Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can’t believe that ours didn’t go on forever.
- Nicholas Sparks

     “I don’t know what’s wrong. Don’t know why I feel the way I do. I just know it’s killing me.
Anonymous


     “No man is rich enough to buy back his past.
- Oscar Wilde


    “This love game is give and take but you took everything!
Anonymous


    “Break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it.
Anonymous

   “There is a severe pain I felt in my heart which you will never see because it appears when you are not here.
-Anonymous

    “Dear pillow sorry for the tears, Dear heart sorry for the damage, Dear brain you were right.
-Anonymous

    “Contentment on breakup always give sooth-ness to soul.
-Anonymous


    “Break up is just like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it.”
-Anonymous

    “Breaking up is a natural evolution when you try to figure out what you want in life.
- Usher


   “I truly respect the people who stay strong even when they have every right to break down.
- Unknown

    “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
- Khalil Jibran


    “It takes couple seconds to say Hello but forever to say Goodbye.
-Anonymous


    “The heart was made to be broken.
- Oscar Wilde


    “When its break up, the whole identity is shattered. You are no longer alive.
Anonymous

    “Dont lose yourself trying to hold onto someone who doesn’t care about losing you.
-Anonymous


     “I miss your smile but I miss mine even more.
-Anonymous


    “It hurts the worst when the person that made you feel special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today.
-Anonymous

   “I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.
-Missy Altijd