Goodmorning Quotes


    “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
- Marcus Aurelius

     “Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not.”
- James Russell Lowell
    “Good morning is not just a word, its an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day. Set it right!”
- Fain Blake

    “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.
- Richard Whately

     “I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, 'Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.'”
- Jim Carrey
    “Helping people, being kind, doing something new is my new agenda every day. That is the way I build up my morning and stay vibrant all day long.”
- Lorna Vista

    “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.
- Henry David Thoreau
     “Do your best everyday and the results will follow. You need to create that mindset not at sunset or night but at the earliest morning after prayers.”
- Pinata Molly
     “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, 'It's going to be a good day!'.”
- Lindsay Lohan
      “Every great movement starts with a simple thought in the mind. It begins with a little step forward. Never discount what you are doing right now and call it small - as long as you are moving forward.”
- Janette Green

     “Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.”
- William Blake

    “I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, "aw shit, he's up!”
- Steve Maraboli 

    “I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
- Dean Martin

    “Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.”
- Glen Cook


     “Do not say, 'It is morning,' and dismiss it with a name of yesterday. See it for the first time as a newborn child that has no name.
- Rabindranath Tagore


    “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.
- J. B. Priestley

     “If you're bored with life - you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things - you don't have enough goals.
- Lou Holtz


      “The longest way must have its close - the gloomiest night will wear on to a morning.”
- Harriet Beecher Stowe 

    “When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, 'Did you sleep good?' I said 'No, I made a few mistakes.'
- Steven Wright


    “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.”
- Lemony Snicket 


      “In a real dark night of the soul, it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald


      “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.”
- Meister Eckhart


     “Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure - that of being Salvador Dali.
- Salvador Dali

      “Mine was the twilight and the morning. Mine was a world of rooftops and love songs.”
- Roman Payne 

     “It ain't as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.
- Colin Powell


     “Good morning is a contradiction of terms.
- Jim Davis


     “If it's your job to eat a frog, it's best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it's your job to eat two frogs, it's best to eat the biggest one first.
- Mark Twain

      “True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.
- Kurt Vonnegut


     “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.
- Benjamin Franklin

     “If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.
- Henny Youngman


     “Each morning sees some task begun, each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done, has earned a night's repose.
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

     “I have retired, but if there's anything that would kill me it is to wake up in the morning not knowing what to do.
- Nelson Mandela

     “I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life.
- Miles Davis

     “I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.
- Jennifer Aniston


     “I never really look for anything. What God throws my way comes. I wake up in the morning and whichever way God turns my feet, I go.
- Pearl Bailey

     “My children are the reason I laugh, smile and want to get up every morning.
- Gena Lee Nolin


     “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening.
- Larry King


     “What inspires you, what excites you when you wake up in the morning?
- Jennifer Aniston


    “The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast.
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

     “Every morning I wake up and thank God.
- Aaron Neville