Boyfriend Quotes



     “But, my God, it's so beautiful when the boy smiles” 
- Anna Nalick

     “Right now I'm pretty single... My career is my boyfriend.
-Christina Aguilera


    “My marriage is on the rocks again, yeah, my wife just broke up with her boyfriend.
-Rodney Dangerfield


     “I love having a boyfriend but need to be secure on my own first.
-Demi Lovato


     “Save a boyfriend for a rainy day - and another, in case it doesn't rain.
-Mae West


     “I was the other man, basically. The OB – which is lingo for “original boyfriend” not obstetrician – was just ridiculous looking. ” 
- Chase Brooks

      “I'm not the girl who always has a boyfriend. I'm the girl who rarely has a boyfriend.
-Taylor Swift


      “Heaven help me, but I wanted my professor to be my boyfriend.” 
-Cora Carmack

     “A friend will tell you she saw your old boyfriend - and he's a priest.
-Erma Bombeck


      “My roommate and my boyfriend, they both know I am compulsive and controlling.
-Christina Ricci


     “If you're looking for a boyfriend, you aren't gonna find one. They seem to come into your life when you least expect it.
-Kristin Cavallari

     “I have a lot of boyfriends, I want you to write that. Every country I visit, I have a different boyfriend. And I kiss them all.
-Anna Kournikova

     “I change my mind so much I need two boyfriends and a girlfriend.
-Pink


     “Things were a lot simpler in Detroit. I didn't care about anything but boyfriends.
-Madonna Ciccone

     I always had boyfriends, but I never imagined a proposal or a wedding. To me, that was like having a ball and chain round your neck.
-Sandra Bullock
     “I just broke up with my boyfriend, so I'm officially single. But one thing I find unbelievably annoying is all these guys in my life who want to save me.
-Olivia Munn
     “My boyfriend keeps telling me I've got to own things. So, first I bought this car. And then he told me I oughta get a house. 'Why a house?' 'Well, you gotta have a place to park the car.'
-Julia Roberts

     “I love being with my family, my friends, and my boyfriend.
-Monica Keena


     “Everything I buy is vintage and smells funny. Maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend.
-Lucy Liu


     “I crashed my boyfriend's birthday when I was 12 years old. He didn't invite me and so I showed up.
-Isla Fisher


      “My boyfriend and I live together, which means we don't have sex - ever. Now that the milk is free, we've both become lactose intolerant.
-Margaret Cho

     “I'm a very loyal boyfriend. I'm a bit of a joker... I can be romantic, but not too sickly.
-Louis Tomlinson


      “My boyfriend calls me 'princess', but I think of myself more along the lines of 'monkey' and 'retard'.
-Alicia Silverstone

      “I can hang out with all my boyfriend's friends. I know how to roll with the guys.
-Rachel Bilson


     “I don't have a boyfriend right now. I'm looking for anyone with a job that I don't have to support.
-Anna Nicole Smith

      “I'm thrilled to start my family with a little girl! My boyfriend and I couldn't be happier!
-Holly Madison

      “I've had enough boyfriends and enough issues. I'd seen enough train wrecks.
-Taylor Dayne


      “I've given up looking for a boyfriend. That's not to say I won't be interested if the right guy comes along. But I'm not in a hurry.
-Emily VanCamp

      “I've never been a boyfriend kind of girl.
-Amy Winehouse


       “I've only had one serious boyfriend, but we dated for three years.
-Miranda Cosgrove


      “It's an unwritten rule - girl friends' boyfriends are off limits, even after they break up.
-Kristin Cavallari

     “My boyfriend thinks it's crazy that I wear a different bikini every day on holiday.
-Tamara Ecclestone


     “All my friends started getting boyfriends, but I didn't want a boyfriend, I wanted a thirteen-colour biro.
-Victoria Wood


     “I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 17. There were boys at school that I would find out later had a crush on me but I was too shy to talk to them.
-Blake Lively

      “I suspect people always thought I had a boyfriend, so nobody came after me.
-Ziyi Zhang


     “If my boyfriend finds me sexy, then I don't need that kind of male attention from anyone else.
-Alexa Chung

     “Before, I was really passive, all I cared about was being in love with my boyfriend. I didn't have any creative power, nothing. I don't know that person any more.
-Gwen Stefani

      “I think I was a terrible husband, I think I'm a terrible boyfriend.
-Fred Armisen


     “At 16, every boyfriend I had I was going to marry.
-Jessica Simpson


     “In college, my big money memory was saving up to buy a car with my boyfriend, whom I lived with.
-Christie Hefner