Quotes about Family



    “Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
- Michael J. Fox


    “You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
- Desmond Tutu


    “Family is the most important thing in the world.
-Princess Diana


    “The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.
- Charles Kuralt

    “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.
- David Ogden Stiers


    “My family is my strength and my
weakness.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

     “I'll never stop dreaming that one day we can be a real family, together, all of us laughing and talking, loving and understanding, not looking at the past but only to the future.
- LaToya Jackson

    “Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold.
- Andre Maurois


    “A family can develop only with a loving woman as its center.
- Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel


    “In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.
- Alex Haley

    “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
- George Bernard Shaw


    “Dad kept us out of school, but school comes and goes. Family is forever.
- Charlie Sheen


    “If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.
- George Bernard Shaw


    “When trouble comes, it's your family that supports you.
- Guy Lafleur


    “A man should never neglect his family for business.
- Walt Disney


     “The family is one of nature's masterpieces.
- George Santayana


    “A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living.
- Charles R. Swindoll

    “One of the things that binds us as a family is a shared sense of humor.
- Ralph Fiennes


    “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” 
 Leo Tolstoy

     “The family is the first essential cell of human society.
- Pope John



    “I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is.

- Jamie Lee Curtis


    “I don't think anyone has a normal family.
- Edward Furlong


   “It takes a lot of work to put together a marriage, to put together a family and a home.
- Elizabeth Edwards


    “When I'm ready, I plan to adopt. I still believe in family.
- LaToya Jackson


    “My family was my guide to my reality.
- Haywood Nelson


   “I have a great family, I live an amazing life.
- John Oates


    “The love of the family, the love of one person can heal. It heals the scars left by a larger society. A massive, powerful society.
- Maya Angelou

    “Actors are one family over the entire world.
- Eleanor Roosevelt


    “I looked up my family tree and found out I was the sap.
- Rodney Dangerfield


    “My work and my family are very important to me.
- Stephen Hawking


     “I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.”
- Dan Wilcox

     “Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life! “
- Albert Einstein

    “There is no cure for laziness but a large family helps.”
-Herbert Prochnov

    “I'm surrounded by great friends and family. I don't know what I would do without them.
- Emma Roberts

    “Having a place to go - is a home.  Having someone to love - is a family.  Having both - is a blessing.”
- Donna Hedges

    “In time of test, family is best. 
- Burmese Proverb

    “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.”
- Anthony Brandt

     “I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.
- Lil' Kim

    “You can't have a happy family if you don't have a happy marriage.
- Jeremy Sisto


     “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.
- Joyce Meyer